Want to scrapbook in your Pajamas from the comfort of your own home? Close to My Heart will be co-hosting a pajama party with Big Picture Classes and you can make a really fun Valentine’s Day page.
The free webcast will air Thursday, January 30 at 7:00 pm (MST). The Pajama Party will be available for FREE at BigPictureClasses.com on January 30, and will be archived after the event for future viewing.
If you would like to interact on the message board, participate in live chat, post to the gallery, download handouts, or enter any contests, you will need to log in to the Pajama Party “classroom” by creating a free account on the Big Picture Class website.
To make the “Lucky in Love” scrapbook page you will want to have the following items—or similar products—on hand:
- G1066 Workshops on the Go™ Sarita Scrapbooking Kit
- X5935 Adventure Cardstock Combo Pack
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Z2106 Blush Exclusive Inks™ Pad
- Z2170 Ruby Exclusive Inks™ Pad
- Z1826 Hollyhock Zipper Lace
- Z1807 Pink Glitter Gems
- Z1850 Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape
- Z1294 Sanding Kit
- Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
You can order any of these items by clicking here.