Hello world! Welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I’m so excited to share different CTMH ideas with everyone. I’ve always wanted to share different creations with everyone and finally figured out how I could do it. So let’s get started!
The Autumn/Winter Idea book became available today! It is so wonderful. I could go on and on about all the new and exciting things we have but I’ll let you explore them for yourself. Click here to go to the virtual catalog.
Some quick highlights of our newest products are:
- A new cricut cartridge!!!! The Artbooking Cartridge is amazing. It will make layouts and mini-albums a breeze. I’ll be posting some different things I’m working on soon.
- Crush books! A great way to have a mobile scrapbook. Add things as they come to you. Plus there are coordinating products. If stamping is keeping you from scrapbooking then this is the solution for you.
- Jewelry! Our new line of base & bling products allow you to accessorize and have fun with our fabric and coordinating products.
- Designed Décor products! There’s even a kit that makes decorating your home with your own pictures easy and affordable.
To start out I wanted to share this invitation that I created for my daughter’s 4th birthday. I tried to keep it simple since I had to mass-produce them and quickly. I was so excited to be able to use one of our new stamp sets that I adore! Is there anything cuter than a cartoon giraffe? Since my daughter’s party is going to be at the zoo it worked out perfect! I did have to pull out a couple of retired stamps to complete everything. If I would have had our wonderful Artbooking Cartridge in time to make these I could have done the giraffe with cardstock. I just didn’t get it ordered quick enough. So what do you think?
This is what I used to make it:
- Colonial white cardstock
- Lagoon Cardstock
- Wild Wonders Stamp Set
- Ink Pads included: Chocolate, Gypsy, Honey, Topiary
- Sparkles Assortment
- There were also two retired stamp sets I used as well.
If you would like to see more of my creations make sure you follow my blog by subscribing through bloglovin or by email.